Kiri Cycle Warranty Registration Form
In order for your new outfit to be registered for it's valid warranty, please fill out the form below. An email address is required in order to confirm the registration and make any amendments if necessary.
Terms and Conditions
Kiri Cycles Three(3)/two(2) Year Warranty
Kiri Cycle Technology guarantees its frames, if purchased from authorised KCT dealers, to be secured against manufacturing or materialistic defects a three (3) year period from the date of retail purchase if you register the frame within one (1) month of purchase date at www.kiri-cycles.com. If the product is registered within 1-12 months of purchase or is a replacement product, a two (2) year warranty will be supplied. Any product registration after this 12 month period will be invalid. A one (1) year warranty applies to paint blemishes.
Parts made by other manufacturers will be covered by the warranties of the respective manufacturers, please address your claim to them.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Products without a dated proof of purchase.
2. Products not purchased through an authorised KCT dealer.
3. Products where holographic serial number have been damaged or is imperfect.
4. Normal wear (including fatigue)
5. Damage caused by misuse, improper assembly (i.e. torque settings), improper or insufficient maintenance, accidents, impacts, corrosion, aggressive cleaners, use with non compatible components, improper repairs, and more generally anything which is not a material or manufacturing defect.
6. Products which reached the natural end of their useful life cycle
7. UV rays effects (colors fading, turning yellow)
8. the effects of saline environment
9. Re-painted products (also partially)
10. Products modified in any way
11. Shipping damage (the retailer is responsible, unless purchased from Kiri-Cycles.com direct).
12. Cosmetic blemishes which were apparent or discoverable at the time of purchase of the product
13. Workmanship for replacement or changeover
This warranty is valid only with the original owner and is not transferable. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
Please note that in addition to this policy you may have specific legal rights granted by the national or state laws of the country where the product was sold. If any part of this warranty is void due to the above national laws, the rest will remain valid.
Kiri Cycle Technology is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some Regions do not allow this exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
This one is the only conventional warranty offered for the product you purchased. Any additional clause, extension or implied warranty is specifically excluded.
When a product is repaired or replaced free of charge under warranty coverage, the replaced product is covered by a renewed warranty.
Moreover, when a product is replaced under warranty, the original product becomes property of Kiri Cycle Technology. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement or regarding the use of this product will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
To make a warranty claim you need to return the product to the same KCT supplier you purchased it from.
The product should be returned clean together with:
1. Name, Address, Phone numbers and e-mail, the same as when the bike was purchased
2. Dated invoice or receipt for proof of date and place of retail purchase
3. Detailed description of the problem experienced
4. List of the components used in conjunction with the claimed product